cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

markgillespie
Grafter

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

I know IE, and Firefox are free, but I really like the Opera 8 demo..

Opera Software have started a referal link scheme, if you get 250 unique referals, they will give you a free licence for Opera 8. Wooo..

Anyway, my link should be in my sig. If you fancy a gander, either use my referal link below, or if you really begrudge my quest for 250 referals, head to via the non-referal link: www.opera.com
9 REPLIES
N/A

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

Opera is free, the free version is no different from the paid version in terms of features, you just have to put up with some discreet text ads in the free version.

I know you want a full licence but thought I would post in case anyone got the impression that opera was just a demo and not free.
Cloudmaster
Grafter

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

I've clicked your link, but I don't have to download Opera for your referral to work do I? I'm quite happy with Firefox Cheesy
markgillespie
Grafter

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

No clicking is just fine :-)

I like Firefox too, but it feels a tad disjointed, and recently, it's more like FireFix...

I tried the Opera 8 demo, and liked the way everything is intregrated...
N/A

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

I've clicked.

But surely there's an easier way to get a 'free' copy Tongue
megadyptes
Dabbler

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

Have to say, I've used Opera for more years that I can remember... it was the only browser that made a 56K modem and 486DX4 useable for surfing!

Oh, and it's just been upgraded to 8.01

Enjoy!
N/A

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

I like opera, but I'm not sure I'd bother going for 250 referals just to get a free copy lol
Alecto
Grafter

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

Does this mean that just as I've started to use firefox, I should ditch that and use opera insteadHuhHuh

:roll:
Community Veteran

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

Up to you. I'm sticking with firefox but I have never heard a bad word about opera.
N/A

"Free" Copy of Opera 8.

I've gone over to deer park, the new version of firefox.