cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plustalk 240 minutes not reset in next billing period????

N/A

Hi

Can anyone helpHuh I have raised two tickets regarding this and no-one from plusnet has responded yet. Sad Sad Sad Sad

I am on the broadband premier with 240 free minutes per month. My new billing period has just gone and they have successfully taken payment but the plustalk account still says I need to top up and therefore has not been reset.

anybody know what to do?? Sad or how to get plusnet to fix this problemHuh Sad

thanks

Cecil.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Can someone from plusnet please reset my plustalk usage for this month!
please......
N/A

I have PlusTalk 120 and have the same problem. No-one will reset my free minutes.

Has anyone had their free minutes reset with the new billing period?
N/A

plusnet should reset it. I have been waiting for over a week and still no proper solution or fix from their support. This is just silly. I have been a loyal plusnet user for over 4 years and in all my time this is the slowest / worst customer service I have ever recieved if their reasoning is because they are upgrading systems then I am sure everyone who has a plusnet account would say not to do it if the customer service goes downhill.

Please can someone from PLUSNET CUSTOMER SERVICE FIX THIS!!!! please can you reset my free 240 voip minutes... :x
N/A

Can anyone from plusnet please tell me how long it will be before my plustalk free 240 mins usage is resetHuh pleaseHuh?? Sad
N/A

Hi there,

The issue of usage not being reset has been raised by PlusNet as an internal problem, as per the recent Service Status Announcement.

The second problem is causing a small number of customers to not see their included VoIP minutes reset at the end of the billing month. This is currently being worked on and we expect this to be resolved shortly.

We will post a further update after the weekend.

Hope that helps.
N/A

Mine has now been reset Smiley

Finally - Thank you Plusnet!!!!