cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet premier???

N/A

plusnet premier???

Hhello, im probably in the wrong forum , but as i cant seem to get thru to cust. serv. can some one help. iv been with plusnet from the start, im on premeir broadband at , £21.99 i think it is, any way my ? is, am i eligible for this plustalk thing over the net ?? i dont want to hav to wait till july cos im in dispute with BT at the mo and want too try this VOIP . advice please ,, thanks, Antony
3 REPLIES
N/A

plusnet premier???

Hi,

Firstly, yes you can use Plustalk with any package from PN. See this clicky for details.
You will still need your BT phone line though, because this carries your ADSL connection.
Perhaps if you are moved to LLU at some stage you may be able to drop the BT line, but I'm not too clear on that - perhaps someone else can jump in on that aspect?
N/A

thx

Yes thats my intention to drop bt once the new service from plusnet rolls out in july,Basically im not sure what i need in the way of extra software and to use plus talk, sorry not too well up on this stuff, so any help appreciated i would like to get it started asap, thanks , Antony
N/A

plusnet premier???

I'm not massively up on it either - hopefully a Moderator can move the post into the Plustalk forum, where the folks who really know the product hang out.