cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on line photos space

N/A

on line photos space

Hi would like to put my digital pics on line to protect them from my many system crashes,i see bt offer this but someone else must do this ,do not mind paying within reason.any ideas anyone.pleaseHuh
7 REPLIES
N/A

on line photos space

My brother is countryside walker/hiker and he often uses PhotoBox to save his more valuable pictures.

They also send you your prints if you so wish, you can get a range of sizes aswell and the quality seems to be excellent from what I have seen.
Slick
Grafter

on line photos space

another good 1 is photobucket Cool Cool
Community Veteran

on line photos space

A much better idea imo is a removable hard drive (in a caddy).
I have 3 drives in the pc and 3 drives in storage containing system backups and second copies of my most important data.
Hard drives are soooo cheap these days.
DVD & CD just arent robust enough to store important stuff for a long time imo.
N/A

on line photos space

I asume you are a plus net customer then why not simple put them onto your webspace you should have about 250 meg of space.

The other one is of coarse setup a gmail account with 2 gig of disk space free
N/A

on line photos space

http://www.streamload.com/

25 GBs free online storage

I use it to store MP3's, Photos & Videos.

Give it a go, its free (although you get a message everytime you log-in asking if you want to upgrade to a pay account)

P.S. It has a download limit of 500Mb per month
Community Veteran

on line photos space

Register at opera.com and you get 300MB space for pix or whatever you like at no charge. and its a lovely browser as well ...
Community Veteran

on line photos space

I have just registered with www.box.net for on-line storage, they are offering 1G free.

Chilly