cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no pictures

N/A

no pictures

I have been having a problem with pictures on websites not downloading. I have managed to get the plusnet site to now show pictures but pictures will still not show on any other websites i go to. If I right click and select show picture, then the picture will usually show. I have checked the tick box show pictures in tools and this is ticked.
7 REPLIES
N/A

no pictures

What connection equipment are you using?

This sounds like some form of issue with it, or a setting limitting the number of concurent connections at any one time.

Does resetting all equipment help any?
N/A

no pictures

I am using Dynamode A360 ADSL modem as supplied by plusnet. I have also tried connecting with other service providers that I have used in the past but the problem is still there. Everything was working fine until 3 weeks ago when the problem started for no apparent reason
N/A

no pictures

Misread original post. Shockedops:
N/A

no pictures

mytton - re-read the original message
N/A

no pictures

You appear to be timing out on the larger components of a web page, such as pictures.
If your general surfing speed appears to have slowed, check your ADSL optimisation (you may need to reset yourMTU to 1500)
N/A

no pictures

A MTU value of 1458 or below will not break your computer once BT have made the changes to fix the original issue.

The changes simply mean that the default values of 1500 function properly.
N/A

no pictures

Picturesa not showing is normaly a firewall or pop stoping software. Lots of the progs stop pictures loading if they are over a certain size.

The other thing to try is to clear you cache in IE tools/internet options/genral then delete files