cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mac requested im off

N/A

mac requested im off

im glad to be leaving this isp, after being with freedom 2 surf previously i was under the impression that broadband was always on, reliable and fast.

plusnet have managed to ruin it, had continous problems from day one, either speed problems, or pings in games.

Now i can only get 8kbps from my line, i was getting 230kbps.

I will never come back to plusnet even if they paid me to use their "service" and i will advise anybody who asks, and those that dont to steer well clear.

Good luck to all the others, i honestly advise you to think about how pathetic plusnet truly are.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

mac requested im off

Moved from the Community support forum forum as it is't really a support post
N/A

mac requested im off

ahmedhilmi im curious to know why you left freedom2surf in the first place and which ISP you are moving to now.
N/A

mac requested im off

plusnet HAD a good reputation (not anymore) and were also cheaper, so i figured it would be the same product as f2s but cheaper, bear in mind this was before plusnet wrecked their products with the limits on downloads.

im currently looking at euronet and demon, probably going with demons 2mb unlimited at 19 a month, a friend is on it, and uses more than me and gets no hassle at all.

I dont even use it that much to be honest, 8 gig a month isnt a lot.
N/A

mac requested im off

Oh right ok Its just ive just left plusnet and gone to freedom2surf was curious to know why you left so thanks.
N/A

Not Too Happy Either

Tsumani10,
How are you getting on with freedom2surf. I am a 2gb premier customer and my usage is about 13gb a month including all peer-peer downloads which are now awfully slow. It is not what I pay premier for. I am looking for another ISP, but there is so much small-print that it's hard to not go from the frying pan into the fire. Do you download from peer-peer much and if so how much?
Thanks, any advice would help.
N/A

mac requested im off

Hi mike.

On noticing your post and your usage, I agree that you shouldnt be seeing slow speeds.

I know I risk getting jumped on here Wink, but have you tried the BT Speed Test to eliminate exchange or other line issues?

The clean to levels should be allowing faster speeds.

It might be worth a look, as if it where external to Plus Net, which I am not saying it is, it will follow you to your new provider.