cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free calls?

N/A

free calls?

I have broadband premier and in the account balance it says £0.00 and i thought all premier packages come with 240 minutes each month.

hope someone can help, thanks
22 REPLIES
Community Veteran

free calls?

Do you have two PlusTalk icons on this page;
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=mydetails

User the right hand one (I believe its called “activate”) this will active your free minutes.

Chilly
N/A

free calls?

Hi i did what u said it took me to the main plustalk screen and the balance is still £0.00.

do i have to wait a couple of days for it to be activated?

thanks for your help by the way.
Community Veteran

free calls?

But does it now say that your product is "PlusTalk 240"
:roll:

Chilly
clatz
Grafter

Re: free calls?

I have broadband premier and in the account balance it says £0.00 and i thought all premier packages come with 240 minutes each month.
hope someone can help, thanks

I have just used my first lot of 'free minutes' and they show up on the 'Itemised Bill' tab which becomes visible after you have clicked on the PlusTalk icon.

It says, "Included Minutes 2 00:06:39 £0.00 View details" as I read across the line. So that is 2 calls, total time 00:06:39 Cost £0.00

My account balance still reads £0.00

Made me think before I used it, not at all obvious.

Hope that helps answer your query :-)

Keith
N/A

free calls?

My account has just changed from Home Self-install to premier1 and it says Plustalk 240 but no sign of any free minutes.
I've tried clicking itemised billing (and all the others) but still reads £0.00 minutes

Be grateful for any help.

Dave
N/A

free calls?

The itemised bill will not specify how many free minutes you have it will log the calls made and record the time in the included minutes row. Just make a call and you will see this row will be updated.
N/A

free calls?

Thanks pchambers that's very helpful.

Dave
N/A

free calls?

Do you have two PlusTalk icons on this page;
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=mydetails

User the right hand one (I believe its called “activate”) this will active your free minutes.

Chilly

I had the same problem & the "no credit available" message. I used your link to "Activate PlusTalk" & my account now shows "PlusTalk 120"...(not 240 but, hey, 120 is better than 0!!) Thanks Chilly.

ad
Aberdeen
N/A

free calls?

I have followed the link and it has now changed the product description from plustalk PAYG to plustalk 240. But what can these inclusive minutes be used for? Just UK landlines starting 01 or 02?

Rob
michaelscott
Grafter

free calls?

I'm having trouble getting the free minutes, too. There is no "Activate PlusTalk" icon in Account Details. My PlusTalk product is listed as "PlusTalk PAYG".
N/A

free calls?

Which broadband package are you on?
I'm on Premier and like yours it showed PlusTalk PAYG, but going to Account Details I had 2 PlusTalk icons, the right hand one was Activate Account, although I have done this previously.
Clicking that changed my details to PlusTalk 240.
It works as I've just made some test calls.
michaelscott
Grafter

free calls?

I'm on EasyStart aka Premier Option 1. There's only one "PlusTalk" icon.
N/A

free calls?

Have you tried using the service?
If you have no credit you'll get a voice message saying visit your account page to add some credit. It was after I did this that the 2nd button was apparent.

Good luck.
michaelscott
Grafter

free calls?

Yeah, I tried that. No luck.