cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forwarding emails while im away

Community Veteran

Does xx exist as a named email mailbox under email settings ->configure mailboxes? . If so, you can't redirect the emails from this.

If it is just included in your default mailbox then you can add a redirect by clicking the redirect button on the configure mailboxes page at the bottom.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Is there a way to set up my plus net emails to forward to another plus net email address. I am going away and need my emails (xx@plus.net) forwarded to my wifes account (yy@plus.net) but dont want to complicatwe things by showing her how to access 2 accounts at the same time.

Regards,
Community Veteran

If xx does exist as a named mail box then you can delete it which will then allow you to set up the redirect to yy account.
You would of course have to set it up again when you have finished with the redirect.
N/A

OK,

To possible complicate things, I ahve my domain hosted by plus net. So, any mails to person1@xx.plus.com and person1@xx.com go to the same mailbox. I need it redirected to person2@xx.com where the xx is the same domain name so basically, the 2 accounts are under the same name hosted by plusnet.
Community Veteran

You can only add a redirect to person1@plunetname.plus.com because the mailbox person1@xx.com does not actually exist as a separate mailbox within PlusNets mail system.

So you cannot just redirect a hosted domain mailbox.