cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ending plustalk PAYG subscription

turneronline

how do i end a plustalk PAYG subscription i want to?
i cannot find this option anywhere...
7 REPLIES
N/A

N/A

Well I had a ticket saying my plustalk would be cancelled by the time my next payment comes around end of this month, yet it still says active with no end date!

If i click cancel it wants to charge me ANOTHER £4.99 a month!!!!
prichardson
Grafter

Hi mcgod,

Having looked at your account, that had not been said.

You have been advised of the date that is due for cancellation, which has not yet arrived.

As with all service products we sell, there is a 30 day notice period, which appears to have been applied normal here.

Kind Regards,
N/A

Hi mcgod,

Your PlusTalk account has been scheduled to cancel at the end of the paid period; details of your billing period can be seen in the account details > plustalk > My account. No further action is required on your part to close the PlusTalk contract.

Hope this info helps.
N/A

Thank you mike!!!

It just worries me that this is not as clear as it should be - far from it in fact but thank you anyway!

I have one more payment for 12 months. Do I migrate or stay? I would love to stay but if I do not get maxdsl by then I will decide to leave - no digs - just the way I feel!
N/A

Cancelling Plustalk subscription

I've been trying to cancel my Evening & Weekends subscription since 20 March. I could jump up and down about this but I'm not that sort of person. However, it will soon be three months since I made the request.

It would seem that the only way for me to get rid of this Plustalk subscription is to close my account by migrating to another ISP.

Before anyone says that I am enjoying the free calls whilst this situation continues, someone at Plusnet blocked my Plustalk account at the beginning of May and they seem unable to un-block it.
N/A

I have been charged for plustalk AGAIN todayHuh?

This is absolutely disgraceful!!!

I am in a position where my job may not be safe, and I get hit like this!

Customer service is an appalling joke!