cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email & spam

stewarta13wsb
Grafter

email & spam

Has something happened to the PlusNet spam filters or is it a fact of life that over time, i.e. the longer you keep the same email address, spam will just keep increasing?
3 REPLIES
N/A

spam

Seems even if you do not utilise your plusnet email you get spam.....sounds like someone inside plusnet is spamming ??.......i have never utilised my plusnet default email to send mail and i am inudated with spam.

Course plusnet as usaul avoids any action or fault

Rob

long term pissed off plusnet member....looking to jump ship
N/A

email & spam

Interesting you should mention PlusNet spamming. I have been reported for spamming but after extensive searching, making sure all virus adaware firewalls etc are up-to-date I cannot see that it was from me. BUT, McAfee did stop an unsolicitored atempt to connect to one of my ports. The reported source? PlusNet.
I have reported this on my ticket about spamming, no reply yet.
N/A

email & spam

Seems something is dodgy with their responsibilities regarding email privacy.

How on earth if you never used an email address does it get all the cr.p of the day sent.
I have my own domain adresses utilised for years and only get a handfull of spam.
Yeah plusnet .......must be the gremlins that spirited it onto spamming lists !!!

Thinking about a complaint to the relevant authorities about my privacy if they dont at least respond to my ticket in a professional manner this time

The service really has gone downhill and become a take your money and dont care one

regds

Rob