cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracking good deal

vic_newey
Grafter

cracking good deal

My daughter, University over with decided at the end of July to have Blueyonder 512 B/band installed in her room upstairs at our house & wanted a TV package as well but they said no as you must also have their phone installed which she didn't want .I was prepared to pay the £5.50 for the tele package so we could all use it but they said no.
She went ahead & had the 512 installed at the special offer price of £14.99 for 1 year ( normally £17.99 )
Its fast for 512, better than my 1 meg it seems but during the weekend I spotted their latest offer for this month :- 512 b/band & tele package included for £15.
So she gets on the phone to Telewest & was pased from pillar to post until she decided she would cancel in the 30 days allowed & guess what ? we are being given the tele package next week for same price inc.£14.99 ! so they have lost a penny on the current deal & £5.50 if they hadn't said no to tele package last week
Tongue Tongue
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

cracking good deal

hmm... my Dad works at telewest, he's a manager or something though - still in the call centre.