cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blacklisted email address

N/A

Hi all,

wondering if anyone could give me some advice please - I sent an email to my friend in the States and have had a rejected email notice saying we are blacklisted. This is what the returned mail says

SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM**************=2158:
host gateway.mchsi.com [204.127.203.150]: 550-212.159.14.214 blocked by blacklist.sequoia.ops.asp.att.net.
550 Inquire at rbl@abuse-att.net

Can anyone tell me what is going on here - she hasn't blacklisted us as I received an email from her today.

Many thanks

Tracey.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Just because you can receive from her, it does not mean that she can receive from you.

This is a known issue, and PlusNet are awaiting to find out what is going on with this.
N/A

Thanks for the information - she definitely cannot receive an email from us - I had to use an old hotmail account in order to get a message to her. Hope this is cleared up soon.

Tracey.
N/A

email rejection

:? My plus net emails get rejected - usually to American friends on aol e.g. 550 Administrative prohibition but today it happened to a Uk bound one who uses btinternet

Is there a solution to this and/or what is Plus doing to make its email service acceptable to its competitors?

Rupert Green