cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bandwidth exceeded

N/A

bandwidth exceeded

how long is it gonna be banned for ..jeez.. isnt just one day..250MB limit per day..
26 REPLIES
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

i was forwarding people to tsunami donating sites..
and recently had a lotta hits for tsunami related issues..but now my website has been removed coz i went over the bandwidth limit..

how do i go about getting my website back?
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

If your website has been removed due to excessive bandwidth. See the message that should have been sent to you in the link:contact us system.
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

2004-12-31
04:23:52
Support
Closed : Customers website auto-archived (website was using 312226KB over the allowed bandwidth usage at the time of removal).

doesnt say much...
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

i've missed a whole day of re-directing people to sites to make their donations
Community Veteran

bandwidth exceeded

If your usuage was as you say in relation to this and it did help to make a difference PlusNet may make an execption, however it does depend on the circumstances.
I'd suggest raising it in Contact Us and if you don't get any response post back here.

Chris
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

Your site will be banned until you reach an agreement with PlusNet.

In your case, I do not know what they will do, due to the nature of your site. However, this discussion is soemthing for link:contact us
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

whats so hard abt stoppin a site when it exceeds the bandwidth limit?
it reaches 250MB u take it offline...then u put it back on the next day coz it has a fresh 250MB,

isnt that how geocities,lycos work?

[ Evil

its on the internet, how am i supposed to limit people from going there..
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

By removing or limiting the content that causes such high volumes of transfer.

Activate webstats for your site, which should clearly show what parts are suign so much.

Whilst your site may be with good intentions, it is upto you to speak to PlusNet for some form of agreement, regarding usage.
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

see, usually my hits never go above 90 per day..
but on the day it was banned, some other blog had linked by site and then i had 1066 hits, just on that day, it was just the number of peple coming to my site i think,
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

its not plus.net for me...its minus.net ....

:x
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

"contact us" ....is that some kinda joke? :roll:
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

I am not quite sure where you are going with this.

But from those comments, it looks as if you want PlusNet top read you mind. Frankly, I am now questioning myself why I tried to help you in the first place with the attitude you are taking.
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

it helps pass the time i guess,

it automatically closed the website, y doesnt it automatically open it again..
and whats the point in having a 250mb limit when it automatically shuts down at 312MB? and what happens to my 250MB limit today?

i like to think i was in full flow redirecting pepople to tsunami donation sites.. and now u''ve pulled the plug on my help,
N/A

bandwidth exceeded

this is nothing, the attitude on the "action-ticket"( no action so far)) in contact us(bit like waiting for a train) is far worse...

Wink