cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[b]poor support from plusnet[/b]

N/A

[b]poor support from plusnet[/b]

I have 26 plusnet accounts. I have been with plusnet for over 4 years now and was even based next door to them in Sheffield working as a support technician. Up until the last 6 months the customer care has been average but acceptable. However the last six months has been beyond poor. Absolutely rubbish. The new website is rubbish if all you want to do is put a ticket in. I have spent weeks on some cases just sending tickets and waiting for a reply for days that turns out to not even answer the question in the first place. As far as ringing support that’s an even bigger joke. This is why I am typing this now, I am on yet another support call waiting for someone to pick up. Hence I probably have hours to type this. I keep threatening to move all my accounts to a better provider. I am sure I wont find a hard one. Even this alone will prove to be a pain it will be worth it.
It’s a shame as everything is fine with the broadband itself. Its just the total lack of customer support and care. I am sure I am not the only customer out their thinking this. Bored of the same excuses now I keep getting from plusnet. Funny how the other providers seem to be coping ok.

Regards yet another cheesed off plusnet customer.