cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone had this ie7??problem

N/A

well have got ie7 and it seems ok except for when i look under my account on plus net I just get the message headers Sad but no content anyone pleaseHuhits ok and everthing else it shows the plus net forum pages ok its just the stuff under the my acount heading.....
10 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

There are known issues with the IE7 Beta in handling perfectly legitimate webpages constructed to recognised standards-- this is a Microsoft foul up!
N/A

no.. its a BETA! you cant expect it to work all the time.. hence its BETA! dont use it if u dont want to bug test for MS
N/A

MS Products with errors this is major news its never happened before I wonder why it hasnt made the front page.

IE gives enough problems without trying a BETA
N/A

ie7

Ha many wise words,Have gone back to ie6 and its ok.
wise man say try opera or somthing..oh well thats done.thanks guys Tongue
N/A

I have downloaded IE 7 and my pages are also blank except for headings. How do i go back to IE 6 (presuming from above that that is the answer) ?
Grahame
N/A

Just sorted it. Taken IE 7 off and gone back to 6. everything works fine again.
Grahame
N/A

ie7

ha ha messed with this for many days,to take it off.you go into control pannel click on remove programs etc at the top of the program page wise there is a unticked box which says somthing like hide upgrades put a tick in that and then scroll down into the dark worls of microsoft upgrades and you should see beta 7 tick on it and remove in usual way hope this helps Cheesy Smiley
N/A

IE& Beta doesn't display pages properly

Thanks to the contributors to this thread - I have installed the latest IE& and have the same issues as these contrbutors.
Therefore I too shall revert to IE6!
N/A

Ah well, don't know why, but my IE7 works fine with everything Cheesy
Had a coupla warnings saying I needed at least IE5.5 or equivalent on some sites, but even so, everything worked on them.
Can't find any issues in the portal either. Most strange.
N/A

Have to say that since i reformatted I couldn't find IE6 on my machine (don't ask Shockedops: ) and downloaded IE7 to try - it works great.

I have tried it in the past (pre-format) and if because I had been diligent with all the Microsoft updates - it wouldn't install.