cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another phpBB question

N/A

another phpBB question

I have phpBB set up properly within the CGI server, and it works fine.

My problem is I want to link to the forum from my domain webspace, and I want to not use the forum URL. I can achieve this either by stealth forwarding, some sort of frame usage, or somehow integrating the forum into the domain space I have.

I have tried hosting the phpBB on the domain space and it won't work as it requires php script support (these are 2 servers). I cannot work out how to stealth, and frames are out of my league (someone else is going to design my website).

Can anyone suggest some feasible soutions for me? Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

another phpBB question

Maybe if there is a Moderator about they could move this post
to CGI and Scripting
your more likely to find someone who can help you there but
dont list the same post there cos that will get you a slap on the wrist
N/A

another phpBB question

Hmm yes maybe, however you may notice the reference to the stealth forwarding and frame usage. This is not a question about CGI or scripting in general, even though it is involved. If this thread were in the CGI area the people who know about internet solutions would miss it.
holdtight
Grafter

another phpBB question

Yes i did read the post and you are right to a point, what i thought was as its PHP and internet related the people in C & Script who use PHP and deal with the problems you are having day in day out would be more likely to have a solution for you,

As there have been no replies thus far i may be right

Good luck anyway i hope you get it sorted.