cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your comments please

N/A

Your comments please

I have decided, on the back of customer feedback, to redesign my website.

http://www.intotouch.co.uk

I haven't finished yet. as none of the editorial has been added (hence the links in the left nav bar are all dead). Also haven't taken the store live again yet, but you can see the majority of it.

Can you please take a look and pass on any constructive feedback?

Cheers

Edit - I am correcting a couple of dead links
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Your comments please

My only comment is to tone down the red as it's too distracting from the actual content. Maybe a slightly darker shade or look at alternate colours.
holdtight
Grafter

Your comments please

Yeah i would go along with Peter on the colour toning it down is a
good idea and also the main page title doesnt look quite right to
me maybe a different font choice or style would sort it
lingbob
Grafter

Your comments please

The general layout is excellent but I have to agree with the previous posters that you need to either tone down the red or choose a different colour and the page title doesn't look right either. Just my 2 centsworth Cool
N/A

Your comments please

Thanks for the comments Smiley

I will experiment with a couple of different shades for the navbars, and see what they look like. Also, I will be replacing the title text with a graphic file when I get around to designing one, so the text wont be there soon.

I am glad you like the overall design though Cheesy It is my first attempt at using CSS, so I don't think it has turned out too badly!

Now ive just got to work on integrating the oscommerce store, but I think I will just use an Iframe for now (like I have done with the forums) until I get my head around the php.
N/A

Your comments please

The main page is really good, though I agree with the comments about the nav bar colour. Dyslexics can have a problem reading type on a red background. (I did the same thing with a site of mine :? )
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Your comments please

Looking good. Have about more of a cherry and white colour scheme though Cool

Phil
N/A

Your comments please

I see you are using video's I would look to use the flash video format as its very fast gives you a realy player on your site and reduces the file size dramaticaly.

On the site
http://www.janwright.co.uk/creweskatepark

You can see how it looks you will need to have Flash player 8 Installed to see it. The file siz was 54 megs using it as avi or mpg converted to flash it 5 meg. Its dead easy to do and dreamweaver will do it for you.