cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who ate all my credit?

jagger
Grafter

Who ate all my credit?

A while back I saw that I had been credited with a "free" £5 balance on Plus Talk PAYG (to encourage me to try it out I surmise) and I obviously gave it a try out.Not much of one admittedly,I only used 35p worth of the fiver.And then I had a break from using it while real life intervened.

Now,I have just returned to the PT page of my account to see that my credit is only £1.So I went and did some really creative math and still couldn't make £1 equal to £4.65.

So who dun it?
Was it really a £5 credit or just a cheap publicity stunt?
Is my £1 credit really a credit or is it just a trap?

And I think it's a great idea to charge me twice for the same bandwidth which is why PlusTalk just became redundant on my system.

Can I get PlusTalk deactivated on my account? Because I feel like chucking out some garbage.
5 REPLIES
jagger
Grafter

Who ate all my credit?

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that feels better.

Yes you can dump the junk in your account section.

Gone and forgotten.
Community Veteran

Who ate all my credit?

The £5 free credit was only valid until the end February IIRC.

Chilly
Community Veteran

Who ate all my credit?

Correction;

* Credit only applies to the PlusTalk service from PlusNet. Credit can be used to make calls to any call type supported by the PlusTalk service. Calls are charged at normal PlusTalk rates. Credit valid until midnight, 31 January 2006.

Chilly
Alecto
Grafter

Who ate all my credit?

Yes you can dump the junk in your account section.

Gone and forgotten.

How did you deactivate Plustalk?

I activated mine by accident clicking on a meretricious link, and when I asked for it to be deactivated, Pn said it couldn't be done, and to just ignore it.
jagger
Grafter

Who ate all my credit?

Thanks Chilly

Geoff,
I think it was in "account details" on the left.There was a PlusTalk icon there.I think I did it thereabouts although I can't remember the details.

It is called selective amnesia and is increasingly required to be a PN customer.