cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which ISP...

N/A

Which ISP...

are you usenet guys going to try now?

Let me just say one thing. I did NOT recieve an e-mail last week telling me of this plan to introduce a 15 gig limit on usenet. It was only today I found out after my speed dropped to 2KBs. After telling this to the guy on the phone he said I should have....BUT I did'nt. Then he went onto to say that it was just the heavy usenet users who recieved this e-mail. I download at least 60gig a month. I should have recieved this warning. After telling him I wanted this reseted he said there was no way they could do that. I've also just wasted money on Newshosting servers because I can't get any data. Plus Net are a bunch of idiots.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Which ISP...

Hi there,

I have moved this thread to this forum as it asks for discussion of other ISP's and as such is not Plus Net customer Feedback.

Hope you understand.
N/A

Which ISP...

Zen or AOL *yes aol is now a BETTER isp than PlusNet* both give fully uncapped services.
N/A

Which ISP...

I had AOL and changed to PlusNet.
Bad change!
N/A

Which ISP...

indeed, it has become a sad sate of affairs where AOL now rank higher than another isp in the tearms of connections and support! plusnet WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
N/A

Re: Which ISP...

are you usenet guys going to try now?.

My son-in-law (who recommended PN to me) is now with f2s and happily downloading 10GB a day from usenet.