cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has the ask a question formaly raise a ticket gone

N/A

I have looked all over the help center and now cannot find what used to be 'raise a ticket
Has it been removed, I need to know where the settings for smap and virus filter have gone when I look in My Account settings, I need to switch my spam filter back on and its gone and so has my virus setting feature, although my emails still say my virus protection from plusnet is still on
Any one know where all these things have moved to
JA :?:
9 REPLIES
MysteryFCM
Grafter

It's still there, they've just changed it's name.....

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions
N/A

Yes that is there BUT no where to ask a question
All I can see is
View, then drop down box which I can choose open, closed, last 7 days, last 28, closed. then a green help If I click on that I am back to the pages for general help so I go around in circle's cant find how to post a new question
JA
Community Veteran

You click on the section buttons below the orange 'what is your question about' which takes you through some of the on-line help pages. You can then raise a question in the appropriate area and the ticket should then be routed to that area to be answered.

Or in each of the sections, click on the Can't find the answer to your Question? and enter your question as you have done before.

The new system is supposed to be better than the old but it s not, by a long way!!!
N/A

Thank you found it at last, not easy though and I am not some one who normaly finds things hard, I do search all options but it stumped me

JA
godricbj
Grafter

it has to be said that an outfit that goes to such lenghts to make it difficult to send an email request for help must be in deep ****.

the share price chart says it all.
N/A

If PlusNet continues to treat its customers like they are at the moment, they won't survive, nor do they deserve to. They've got greedy and taken on new business way beyond their ability to support their existing customer base. In their statement to their last AGM in April they reported:

• Turnover up 37% to £11.2m
• Broadband customers up 96% to 192,000

No wonder they're in the s**t. No company can grow at that rate without dumping on its customers.

They'll probably send me an email to complain about this post. Silly me, they can't, I haven't had an email service for the last two days.
godricbj
Grafter

yes, but what is happening to profits... this is a shareholder game... we don't matter much, and we are the vocal minority.

Actually email matters... in fact email and connection are the only two important players... but, and its a big but, so does cost. TalkTalk is going to make a difference... I guss the profits will drop, and then who knows!!

Get used to the idea... the plusnet we all loved is gone.
N/A

Is it possible to open a ticket

Hi,

Like others I have tried to open a ticket.

Is it actually possible.

I just seem to go round in circles.

Before it was the case you had to use a "problem not answered" after wading through online help. But now it seems to lead to nowhere but back to more FAQs.

Any help opening a ticket would be great. Tried the 0845 phone service Sad that also sent me back to the FAQs Sad

malcolm
godricbj
Grafter

i found it in the end

go wayding throught the system until it opens a new window of the status page... then close the service status page and you will see a new line has been added to the bottom of the page you used to open the status page... you have now found what used to be called contact us.

simple or what...Huh

you have to be joking!!