cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does 'Included Minutes' get reset?

clatz
Grafter

Does anyone know when your 'Included Minutes' gets reset?

My billing period is showing as being from 05/05/06 to 04/07/06, 2 Months?

Is this correct?
Two Monthly billing cycle? It seems a bit strange to me.

I am on Broadband Premier Package with 240 inclusive minutes.

:?: :?: :?:
38 REPLIES
N/A

I have a 2 month billing period, mmmmmmm Plus looks as if VMBU is recording last months PlusTalk useage not the current month. I will raise a ticket.
clatz
Grafter

Yes, I think billing has a few problems. I have been told I have double the referrals discount that I actually have. (I have raised this as a ticket)

All this is very worrying, as Plusnet is trying to get us to move over to them as our telephone service provider (rather than BT), but if they can't get the billing correct it doesn't fill you full of confidence!
N/A

My headline on the members page says I get £1.50 referal discount, I actually get 75p. With errors like that can we trust the useage calculation?
clatz
Grafter

I raised a ticket about this at 08:25 today. No reply as yet.

I see on the statistics page that the average closure time for calls is currently 1hr 59mins & 12 seconds and that target time is 4hrs.

Missed on both counts!

As usual.

I don't think I have EVER had a ticket closed within the stated target time!
N/A

Mine is also showing a 2 month billing period, and my billing date was on the 3rd. I raised a ticket on the 3rd as PlusNet have also wrongly billed me for calls to 01/02 numbers which should have been included in the 240 minute allowance that is on my account.

It's been raised to the development team with a problem number: 32737
clatz
Grafter

I will be interested to see what response you get.

It is one thing having failures in the systems, but a totally different thing when they start to take money from you because of THEIR errors.

I will be interested to see how they handle your problem.

I have also clocked calls to the 'UK Landline' bucket by dialling '01' numbers, but luckily(!) there was an error that hung the calls up yesterday as soon as they were answered, so none of my calls ran up any charges. This was even though I have lots of unused Inclusive minutes (over the two month billing period gggggrrrrr)
N/A

I have also clocked calls to the 'UK Landline' bucket by dialling '01' numbers, but luckily(!) there was an error that hung the calls up yesterday as soon as they were answered, so none of my calls ran up any charges. This was even though I have lots of unused Inclusive minutes (over the two month billing period gggggrrrrr)

I was also getting this issue on the 3rd with two calls that I tried to make, which rang and rang and then as soon as they were answered the line would hang up. Yet 4 or 5 other calls that I made went through and were incorrectly charged rather than being free.
N/A

I just returned my ticket as it had a status that it was awaiting a response from me, where they'd told me that it'd been raised with the problem number.

I quickly got a reply back from PlusNet saying that the problem has now been resolved. I checked my account, and no it hasn't. It's still got all of the problems which I reported in my ticket on June 3rd. Ticket has been returned to PlusNet.
clatz
Grafter

I have noticed they don't read, or at least answer, all the questions in a ticket, just the obvious one (if you are lucky). I still have two outstanding tickets that have been there for days.

No idea where they get their 'average' response figures from, they seem like wishful thinking to me.

I have just checked my billing period and it is still showing as a 2 month period and I still have unjustified UK Landline calls Evil
N/A

So yesterday I get:

CSC Agent 6:11pm, Wednesday 7th June 2006
This problem has now been resolved, please confirm if you are still experiencing difficulties

And today when they reply to my response which said that nothing had changed, I get:

CSC Agent 3:12pm, Thursday 8th June 2006
Indeed the problem report is still open as it has not been resolved.

This is still with our developers pending resolution.

So what went wrong with the reply on Wednesday 7th June 2006? Clearly it wasn't resolved, so why was I told that it had been? :roll:
N/A

Has anyone else still got this problem? if so please ensure that a ticket is raised, and also reference the problem ID number that I quoted earlier in the topic.
clatz
Grafter

Yes, I still have this problem. I raised a ticket and got a bland reply saying that my name had been put on a list of people who also have this problem.

No indication was made as to when a fix could be expected, or what happens if I exceed my inclusive minutes in the meantime and I STILL show as having double the referal discount that I really have..

Looks as if billing is screwed in more ways than one...

Plusnet are about to start to offer to take over your normal land line. Would you trust their billingHuh?? I guess the only difference there is that if they mis-billed you you could report it to OFCOM
N/A

I seem to have the problem - but the main problem I have is that I was billed for my adsl on monday and my free 240 minutes have not been reset I have raised issues with plusnet support but I am still waiting for them to fix this.

I am really wondering how long they will take to fix thisHuh?
clatz
Grafter

I raised a ticket a month ago and my usage still has not been reset. So much for 'included' minutes Sad

I am still on the same quota as I was when the scheme started, so I am not using it. Shame Cry