cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on...did I miss the memo!!?!!

N/A

I AM VERY CONFUSED AND MUST HAVE MISSED A NEWSLETTER! :shock:

I am currently billed £26.98 and have been a loyal customer since Jan 2004.

I have been moved to Broadband Premier Option 1 and will be upgraded to an 8MB connection shortly. I pay £4.99 / month for PlusTalk ANYTIME (3000 min), but now I am being charged, I presume when my calls exceed 240 minutes. When were we notified of this sudden change? Why am I still being charged 4.99 a month. Surely my bill should be 21.99 / month if I am on Option 1 with PlusTalk240!? Please advise, thanks
2 REPLIES
craign
Grafter

Activate required to get free plustalk !?

Could it be anything to do with my ticket and response... paraphrased below...

Q - "I had Plustalk PAYG, then got an email to say 'Your broadband product now also comes with PlusTalk 120 included'. A few months later I start using Plustalk in the evening and get charged... why bill me (13p) when I have 120 mins per month of free calls?"

A - "You are still listed on the Plustalk Pay as you Go, having not activated free upgrade to Plustalk 120 within the member centre. The system has charged you at appropriate level for the Plustalk package that you are currently allocated on"

Activation! What when who where was I told that even tho' I had an email saying my product now included 120 fee mins; I had to 'activate'... My reply to the ticket is to check if I activate (with no instructions given on how to do that), will I retain credit and all associated settings.

as for the 13p - whatever...
craign
Grafter

quick response to latest question Smiley CS agent has changed my Plustalk account type to Plustalk 120 and my credit etc has transferred across. No one to call at this time of night on an 01 or 02 number so I will check that works tomorrow evening. I expect it to be fine.

Good outcome after initial response