cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I want

Stef
Grafter

What I want

Upto 50Hrs/month to UK landlines for £4.99/month (all day)
+ <=15/p min to Mobies
+ works with BB+ & HomeSurf accounts (i.e. does not disconnect)
05- or local No.

At that price I will be your first customer :-)
4 REPLIES
Stef
Grafter

What I want

You know the more products a customer buys the less likely they are to change...
(The Banks have known this for years!)

Wink
N/A

What I want

Take a look at www.call18866.co.uk site. They have a voip offering which is very hard to resist. We are now using it. High quality. Worked first time too.
Stef
Grafter

What I want

I've known about 18866 for the last six months and nearly went for it (twice!) but I backed off because of their Tc&Cs:

"We may disclose information we hold about you to third parties for the purpose of providing services you have requested, as part of the process of sale of one or more of our businesses, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. From time to time, these third parties may be located outside the EEA in countries which do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK"

Also at the time they didn't do Direct Debit although they seem to now. I know they get a good press from most including www.fool.co.uk. It looks like a hard offer to beat but I am still resisting... If they dropped that clause from their Tcs & Cees & would definitely go for it...

The third thing is they don't offer a seperate inbound No.

I currently use BT Broadband voice, and for my usage, their costs come in just under Vonage - So I won't be going for Vonage!
N/A

What I want

Take a look at www.call18866.co.uk site. They have a voip offering which is very hard to resist. We are now using it. High quality. Worked first time too.

Could you tell me what your SIP/IAX configuration is since I can't get call18866 to work? Sad

--
Simon