cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website building

N/A

Website building

Hi Folks
Has any one any idears on what books or software to use to build and upload a site. As I think I would like to try and not rely on the PlusNet Website builder.
and go it alone just using the ISP to upload same.
Obliged Job
3 REPLIES
N/A

Website building

Dreamweaver MX to build the site. WS_FTP Pro to upload etc. There's quite a few books available from such as PC world i.e. "Create a website in no time", "Website design in easy steps" etc

Ken
N/A

Website building

Dreamweaver has a built in ftp so you can upload pages from within the programe. You probaly need a simpler prog if you have MS Office you may have front page built in or at a push word will do webpage.

You can search the net for Free webpage building software or editors, there a lot of good ones free.

I always go to the libary as a first port of call as they have loads of books on web building and again its free.
vic_newey
Grafter

Website building

I used Sierra web artist for my website, it cost £17 & it has everything you could want , you just drag & drop backgrounds, pictures banners ,special effects, links etc.
when you have finished you just click a button & it converts everything into HTML & then you click to upload & it does just that.
take a look at my website, www.miniatures.kirion.net & see how I did, I also loaded the website on to plusnet but not worked on it yet to change some of the links. My kirion website is linked all over the world & it will be a long time before I can change it all to plusnet.