cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail system time

N/A

Webmail system time

I find that this is about 20 minutes ahead of BST.

Anyone else finding this?

How can we get Plus Net to correct it?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Webmail system time

Where are you seeing this time difference?
N/A

Webmail system time

This appears at the top right of the screen when viewing Webmail in simple (that is, in the "not IE6") mode. The time stays static during the writing of an email, then when the email is sent the time automatically moves on but is still 20 minutes ahead of true time.

After the message has been sent and is then printed via clicking on 'Sent' and then the message then the newer time, clearly 20 minutes ahead, shows on the print of the email.

System times seem to be a problem for certain websites that I access but for my emails it could become important to have the correct time showing.

Can this be corrected in Webmail? I would hope so.
Community Veteran

Webmail system time

I suggest you raise a ticket and explain what you have just said so the relevant people can be informed and the problem fixed or explained.
N/A

Webmail System Time

Sorry, but I cannot find the link to 'Raise a Ticket' and anyway an email 30th May from Plus Net Customer Support said that the Help Assistant replaced 'Raise a Ticket'. I was familiar with Tickets but I cannot find how to progress my enquiry in the manner you recommend. Can you either redirect it or give me an email address or link, please?
I Help Assistant there sem to be blank pages when I click on 'Email' for a query.
Thanks.
Community Veteran

Webmail system time

You can't use emails to raise a question (the new word for ticket).

Just click help and support then follow whats left of the ticket/question system via the links on the right. Choose technical support then email/webmail and see if you can find a subject that covers your problem or just click the link at the bottom to raise a question.