cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web-Site Hit Counter.

N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

|`ve used the Plusnet website builder to creater a web site but now want to add a hit counter, but can`t work out how to do it.

I can script a little bit of html and have dreamweaver which i`m learning so if either of these can help let me know.

I`ve already signed up to a counter site and just need to know how to add it to my site.

Many thx in advance.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

The simplest way would be to use one of the many counters which plusnet provides. Full details are available on this page.
N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

Great, dunno how i missed that.

Only small problem is how to add that to my site as the plus net builtin website maker doesn`t have html support, or does it?
N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

Well, once the site is all uploaded, etc. Just logon to the ftp [ftp.plus.net] using your username and password. Then you can just download the page you want the counter on, add the code, and upload it.
N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

Can`t seem to load that page, i get the username + password screne up ok buth then just get the searching mouse symbol and nothing happens.

*EDIT*

OK, managed to get into teh ftp server now, just need to download, edit and upload, sounds easy. I`m sureit is if you know how, and i`m hoping one of you fine guy`s ( or gal`s ) is going to help a poor hopeless newbie.

*EDIT*

Ok, got it working now. Last question is is it possible to have 2 seperate counters for one plusnet account? Basically i have 2 site hosted on here that i`d like to be able to keep track of seperatly.

Probably not possible, but wortha try.
N/A

Web-Site Hit Counter.

Hmm..I think not - as you would use the same script, therefore it would just count both pages hits and combine them.

Alot of people use a free service from GoStats which, although I've never personally used, is apparently reasonably easy to setup and use.