Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voting in Outlook 2000

shermans
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Voting in Outlook 2000

Is anyone familiar with voting in Outlook 2000 ?

I have tried to use it by following the Help instructions (Options > Check "Use voting buttons > Close > Send), but nothing happens ! There is a copy of the message in the Sent box, with the voting buttons at the top of the page, but the recipient sees nothing at all - there are no buttons. I have even sent myself an email with the Vote buttons (to various aliases) but I still do not receive any mail with voting buttons included. I thought at first that maybe a toolbar was turned off, but I cannot find a toolbar to turn on. Most strange !

Any ideas would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Voting in Outlook 2000

I assume you are sending this to other outlook users?

Also make sure they are actually openning the mails rather than using the preview pane to view them.

I'll have a play with this tomorrow in work if I think on, I've seen people in work use this a few times but never got round to playing with it.

Chris
shermans
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Voting in Outlook 2000

Thanks. I have even sent mails to myself with alternative ISP email addresses, received the mail in Outlook with a separate profile and still do not see the voting buttons that are there in the "Sent" file in my original profile. Very strange. It must be something stupid that I am doing wrong. :?