cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoIP: free minutes?

N/A

Hi,

I'm a Broadband Premier customer and have just enabled the VoIP phone service with plusnet. I've set it up correctly to the best of my knowledge but can't seem to get it to work correctly.

I'm unable to make a call with my 'free' minutes. When I dial I get a recorded message telling me to top-up. I thought I was supposed to have 240 minutes off-peak? Is there anywhere I can view the amount of minutes left I'm meant to have?

Also, when I dial the 0845 number from a landline, I just get a 'dead' tone. Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Richard.
3 REPLIES
N/A

If you click 'Phone Calls' under 'Communicate', you should get the remaining free minutes. For the first time this is proportional to the days remaining to the billing date.
Cheers
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

Richard,

I raised a problem regarding the minutes thing a few days back as it was affecting a handful of customers. Raise a ticket yourself and we'll make sure it gets sorted.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I can see the minutes left: It says 0mins. I wasn't sure if my free minutes were meant to be shown here or only minutes I paid for.

Still not sure why I can't phone the 0845 number that has been assigned to me. Anyone any suggestions for that? Do I need to be in credit for the number to work?

I'll raise a ticket as suggested to see if I can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks again,
R.