cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage, need help

N/A

View my usage, need help

hey,

on the veiw my usage thing, it says ive used so much out of 2gb, does that mean the max i can use is 2gb a month?on not?

Thanks in Advanced,

Tim
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

View my usage, need help

No, the scale will adjust as you use more. I'm guessing your on one of the old packages, and they have no bandwidth cap. If so the scale will always show 1GB higher than your currant usage and keep increasing as you use more.

This question was asked and answered in the View my usage thread. I suggest you read through it where you will also find out the other problems being investigated/fixed with the new usage page. If you have any other questions after that I suggest you post in that thread to keep all the discussion in one place.
N/A

View my usage, need help

Its says im using 1.2GB of 2.0GB

Is that write?

I got this account is october 2003, were they capped?

Its a bussness account, and adsl netstart,

So will the 2.0gb get bigger? or not?

Thanks in Advanced,

Tim
N/A

View my usage, need help

Question has been answered by Peter above.

In simple terms, not capped and will get bigger.
Community Veteran

View my usage, need help

As I explained in my reply, all the old packages have not changed and they were not capped.

The scale will adjust to 3GB/4GB/5GB as you reach 2GB/3GB/4GB automatically, i.e. remain 1GB higher than your current usage all the time.
N/A

View my usage, need help

Ok, But if its meant to be 1gb higher than how much youve used, then why is mine 1.21gb out of 2gb not out of 3?
Community Veteran

View my usage, need help

As I explained in my second reply, when you reach 2GB usage, the scale will change to show 3GB. As you reach 3GB usage, the scale will change to 4GB and so on - 1GB higher than your current usage each time.

The scale will keep adjusting as it needs to.
N/A

View my usage, need help

Oh sorry, i thought you meant it would be 1gb higher all the time, but you meant only when you reach you 2gb, soz, thanks