cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verrrry Strange Problems

Boundey
Grafter

Verrrry Strange Problems

I dunno if anyone else on the plusnet network is having the same problems as me but it seems like i'm getting a lot of problems when it comes to accessing sites on an IIS server.

For example, i get error on the server side about .net framwork and stuff like that.

Example of which would be www.dabs.co.uk

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

and also SVCD2DVD

Server Error in '/SVCD2DVDMPG' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Can not access file 'Xceed.Zip' because it is being used by another process.

Its quite annoying now!!

Anyone else having the ame probs?

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Stray URL tag removed for you.]
1 REPLY
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Verrrry Strange Problems

dabs site = mammaries up dont worry about it
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017