cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turnpike

N/A

Turnpike

Hi all,

Just migrated from Demon to Plus.Net and didn't have much luck yet getting Turnpike working, anyone got any tips? I'm on ADSL.

For instance I configure turnpike for external connection, and collect news from unsenet.plus.net, but this amateurish attempt collected no news ,and Turpike didn't manage to log on (failed on password), so no Email either. Is there a script or something that I need to get Turnpike through the logging stage?

Regards
3 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Turnpike

Update: After a bit of trial and error, I can now download email and news. Can't send email yet; mail just sits in the outbox refusing to budge.

Hi all,

Just migrated from Demon to Plus.Net and didn't have much luck yet getting Turnpike working, anyone got any tips? I'm on ADSL.

For instance I configure turnpike for external connection, and collect news from unsenet.plus.net, but this amateurish attempt collected no news ,and Turpike didn't manage to log on (failed on password), so no Email either. Is there a script or something that I need to get Turnpike through the logging stage?

Regards
N/A

Re: Turnpike

Wow, all seems to be working now. Phew.

Update: After a bit of trial and error, I can now download email and news. Can't send email yet; mail just sits in the outbox refusing to budge.

Hi all,

Regards
Community Veteran

Turnpike

I can see you are a new user by the number of posts so you are probably not sure yet about the forum usage.
Please though don't use quotes everytime you post.
For you and everyone elses benefit the use of quotes should be as follows.

1. To emphasise part of an earlier post so that its clear what you are refering to.

2. To refer back to a post several posts back up the thread in which case it's Ok to quote part or the whole post.

3. To refer back to a post on a previous page again the full or part of the post can be quoted.

You should never quote all of the post immediately preceeding the one you are making.