cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of website

N/A

Transfer of website

Last week I had put in a query, in fact two queries! One was about how i could transfer my website to the plusnet webspace you offer and the other was about getting a fax number from plus not.
Almost a week has passed and I have not received any acknowledgement or advice.
Earlier I had phoned your technical staff about the same queries and was told i would find all the answers on the website portal, which I have not found!
maybe I am not looking at the right place! Please advice. Thanks!
JB
4 REPLIES
N/A

Transfer of website

Fax2Email is covered here.

As for domain, covered here.

The Customer Support pages are very useful - they have links to all sorts of guides.
N/A

Transfer of website

With regard to Domain transfer I checked the instructions. I am not sure I understand the instructions. My website is <www.netforlife.net>
If I understand correctly, I have to get my hosts to authorise the transfer. Right?
Second I have to change the contact details on the account changing to Plus Net.
Is that it? Please confirm.
Thanks!
Jude
N/A

Transfer of website

Who did you register with / who is it currently hosted with. With mine I never had to authorise it, so I just skipped that stage.

I had to change the nameservers to ns1.force9.net and ns2.force9.net, then raise a ticket with contact us.

I had to wait 60 days after buying the domain though for some reason..
N/A

Transfer of website

I am registered with myhosting.com in the States. Guess I will have to write tot hem and ask them to transfer my site to freeserve. Hope there is no delay!
Jude