cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket ID: 18405308

N/A

I raised this ticked 5th Jan 2006 regarding not being able to call outside of the uk using plustalk to this date all I ever get from p/n is we know there is a problem we are looking into it, problem escalated or The next action on your Contact Us Ticket is due on (about 5 of those) Does anyone know if this is a isolated case.

Ps this is a business account
pps I also have a residential account and am able to call out of the country on it.
6 REPLIES
michaelscott
Grafter

Give them a call?
N/A

Unfortunately calling PN doesn't get PlusTalk issues solved any quicked. I've had a ticket about PlusTalk being faulty on my account, since October last year! I called up several times to get updates earlier this year, and every time I either got nothing more than the agents putting a "user call for update" or simply nothing happen at all. Quite often tickets wouldn't even be responded to after I'd called as if the ticket had just been left somewhere all on its own where no one would check it.

Add to the fact that it's nearly impossible to get through on the CSC number now, and I think that makes calling them even more pointless.
N/A

michaelscott
I have called them over 30 times of which i have managed to get through about 6 times (all i get when i do get through is we have passed it on to the relevent department)
N/A

I have posted 3 more replys to this ticket and still no p/n responce.

Does anyone know who is the best people to contact regarding a complaint against p/n
I have added credit in january to use this phone to call abroad and I am still not able to use it.
Sad
sgbirch
Dabbler

Give them a call?

Dont be silly ... you cannot reach Plus customer service.

Can't be done in any reasonable time frame.
N/A

complaint

Does anyone know who to contact about complaining about your isp.

It has beem nearly 2 months since plusnet last added a reply to my question and since january still not fixed my fault.