cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best Tool Bar

N/A

The Best Tool Bar

What tool bars do people have and whos is the best. I currently use alexa's tool bar for traffic rankings and google for page ranks. I know these others out there like ask jeeves etc, but whoes got what?

Gary
2 REPLIES
N/A

The Best Tool Bar

I find the google bar the best, as it allows you to disable certain "Phone home" features.

The Alexa uses "Phone home" technology to to generate these visiting ranks, and in many cases, is calssed as spy ware.

Google having the ability to disable this, only uses it for display. While it does "Phone home" to get the details, these is only for the search rank, and is what you would see in google results.

I havn't tried the others, as I havn't seen a need for them.

In my research before the google bar, google would usualy hit the nail on the head within the first to pages of results, and too this day has not failed me.
N/A

The Best Tool Bar

i personally a heva disctinct distaste (hmm wonder how many other "dis`s" i can get in) for toolbars, i find they clog up my browser (well only when i use IE) i use Mozilla and find that most toolbars dont support it anyway.
if i had to choose i would go for google. find it about the best. I would like to see a dogpile version of the same toolbar though.

yours
marc