cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That "you have no credit" thing..

N/A

Any update on that having no credit problem yet?
Apparently i have free minutes with the new permier option1 account, i did raise a ticket a while ago and was basically told to wait.
7 REPLIES
N/A

Your portal gets updated on your first billing date after 1 April and then you click on the new icon to upgrade your Plustalk account to the new Plustalk plan that includes the free minutes.
N/A

Yep..

I've gone past my billing date, i've had the button that said (rather than activate) "ACTIVE Plustalk", in my plustalk info section it says im on PlusTalk240 but apparently have no credit.

Sad
Dizzley
Grafter

The portal seems to be up the Swannee in this area, in addition to us not getting credited with the 240 minutes.

My account details showed I was on PlusTalk PAYG and I've been able to use it with £5 I added; BUT clicking on Activate PlusTalk (which is what it read for me) on my accounts page told me that PlusTalk was not activated on my account. So I clicked it and my product is now shown as PlusTalk 240.

The logic escapes me, and I'm sure it would baffle most users.

There's no spot on the PT summary to show "inclusive minutes" only £x.xx credit. I would guess the page will have to be changed...

Pete
N/A

I would click on the "add credit" button, just to see if it would actually let me include 240 minutes worth BEFORE it would start adding the amounts to my normal bill.

But... i'm not that brave Tongue
N/A

I've had my next billing date moved forward to june, does that mean I'll have to wait until then? The reason my billing date was moved was to compensate me for messing up a house move and I'm going to be punished for it?
N/A

I would click on the "add credit" button, just to see if it would actually let me include 240 minutes worth BEFORE it would start adding the amounts to my normal bill.

But... i'm not that brave

goooooo on son you know you want to :twisted:
egrog52
Grafter

Well my billing date was a couple of days ago and no 240 minutes or new VMBU.