cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So long and thanks for the fish...

N/A

Its been... well interesting at best... painfull and annoying at worst... but finally I have had it, MAC requested and on to pastures new.

Many thanks to all who have helped me with my issues, a playfull slap in the chops with a wet trout to all who kept on closing tickets before they were resolved - you really dont help!

Ben and James many thanks for at least having a stab at retaining a customer but I need a service that works - I'm sure PlusNET will get their act together - I just hope they dont shed too many people in the process - I really hope the new central solves a few problems.

Powermad - out...
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi Powermad,

Really sorry that we weren't able to get to the bottom of your VoIP issue in a timely manner.

I hope that whoever you migrate to is able to offer you a decent service, and who knows, maybe we'll see you back here at a later date.

I'll go and answer your ticket now.
N/A

I hope that whoever you migrate to is able to offer you a decent service, and who knows, maybe we'll see you back here at a later date.

Me too - I'll be watching you lot for a while yet - so if you do get it all sorted out I may well be back - I remember PlusNET of old but the actions of the few screwed it for the rest of us.
cpcnw
Grafter

Just read about BT sell out, I mean buy out!!! Hell, I came to Plusnet because I have had so many very bad experiences with BT. I really really really hope that Plusnet now does not go down the same road as BT ......
James
Grafter

All the information that we have been presented with suggests that this will not happen. I firmly believe that this will be the case.

I don't want to move house again :/
N/A

Moved to a more appropriate forum for this type of discussion.
avalon
Grafter

Well India is a bit far for a daily commute. Tongue
N/A

Jamesbailey wrote:

Well India is a bit far for a daily commute. Razz

That is what is concerning me! I was rung saturday morning reminding me to pay the phone bill! I was still in bed!
The BT call centre nearly sent me demented. Another time & to cut a long story short the BT Indian call centre had a call to my answerphone response as "customer very happy". In the end I found a BT phone engineer.

Plusnet move the callcentre and I'll move ISP
N/A

gret news - VOIP works at the new ISP - tis a shame PN didnt get things sorted out - but as I said I'll be watching this place for signs of improvement.