cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script support

N/A

Script support

Hi,

Would would you take " Enable/disable script support" to mean with regards to setting up a web browser? Shockedops:

Thanks for looking
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Script support

Huh huh Huh

No idea what you are asking there. Can you try again.
Community Veteran

Script support

Could this be JAVA ?

Chilly
N/A

take a look

Could this be JAVA ?

Chilly

take a look at the bottom of 9:

http://www.comptia.org/certification/a/2003_aplus_os_objectives.pdf
N/A

Script support

This would refer to enabling/disabling javascript/actix/vbscript and likely Java, within your browser settings.

For Internet Explorer, you would goto option and select the Security tab. By selecting higher security levels or customising them, you can disable them or set them to "prompt".

On a related point. Can I ask where you are performing your A+ certification?

I have been looking into this myself, and simply can't afford nor find the funding to do this course.
N/A

Script support

This would refer to enabling/disabling javascript/actix/vbscript and likely Java, within your browser settings.

For Internet Explorer, you would goto option and select the Security tab. By selecting higher security levels or customising them, you can disable them or set them to "prompt".

On a related point. Can I ask where you are performing your A+ certification?

I have been looking into this myself, and simply can't afford nor find the funding to do this course.

I am doing it the "self study" route. Armed with Mike Myers guide to A+ certification, Exam cram and doing as many google's and tests as I can!
If you are interested go for it. The books are cheap enough and the tests you can book from Pearson vue direct and will cost you around £80 each.
I have done the hardware-just the OS to go! Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the reply by the way.