cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing

N/A

Routing

Hi, Can you guys suggest a good router, either wired or wireless, I'm thinking of going for LINKSYS WAG54GS, although I'm using a pc and voyager 210 router, I need to upgrade coz, I need a solid router, not a dogdy one like BT voyager, to something good, I'm fed up with the entire BT range of products, which includes their studio range of cordless phones.

The other factor is the recent price cuts for this routher, Its now avilable for £60, which almost £30 cheaper than its original price.

And what abt Netgear,,,,,which one is better....

Please put your comments here.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Routing

You have posted the same topic in 4 other forums on this board. Please do not cross post.
N/A

Routing

sreezin,

I have removed your other threads. As has already been mentioned please do not cross post or create multiple threads for the same topic.
It often leads to confusion and bits of information being posted all over.

Regards,
shellsong
Grafter

Routing

@sreezin

Try looking at posts in other related topics like this or use the search function then you could either raise relevent questions on one of those topics or update your post here if you need further help Wink
N/A

Routing

The OP has already had the question answered by Peter on 21 May in the wireless forum.

sreezin, as has been stated, cross posting is not only wasting your time but that of others and is confusing never mind against the rules.

To prevent any further confusion I am locking this thread.