cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend an ISP

hamsandwich
Grafter

Recommend an ISP

Seeing as Plusnet have shown themselves (see SPAM threads) to be dangerously inept, can anyone recommend a decent ISP?
4 REPLIES
gswindale
Grafter

Recommend an ISP

Plus Net as an ISP and pick your own Email provider. I'm not having anywhere near the problems that people are moaning about this way, and I don't have to update all my contacts if I change ISP.
holdtight
Grafter

Recommend an ISP

Agreed and i think to say they are "dangerously inept" is very strong and way off the mark

Every business that uses the internet/computers has vulnerabilities of some kind or another which are targeted on a regular basis need i say more than microsoft

I think the way pn has dealt with this one is as well as anyone could have although i will have another little moan about others knowing the details first rather than the most important userbase, tut tut pn !

Nothing thats happened in the last few days has made me even consider leaving for another isp im more than happy with my service
hamsandwich
Grafter

Recommend an ISP

Plus Net as an ISP and pick your own Email provider. I'm not having anywhere near the problems that people are moaning about this way, and I don't have to update all my contacts if I change ISP.

Brilliant, had plus.net not compromised my own domain address as well as my plus one.

Idnet.net seems well regarded. Anyone any experience of them?

Agreed and i think to say they are "dangerously inept" is very strong and way off the mark

I thought it was relatively mild. I'm torn between that and criminally negligent.
Community Veteran

Recommend an ISP

I am not sure that this post is going anywhere constructive.

So before it goes any further I am going to bring it to a close.

Jonathan
aka chillypenguin