Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper Tel nums and CLID?

N/A

Hi,

An open question to the Plus staff...

Any news on if/when proper numbers will be available? I cannot expect friends to call me on an 0845 number....

Also, any news on when outgoing CLID will be made available? I, like a lot of ppl are restricting unknown/withheld numbers.

Would be good to get a full working service that enables me to use less of the BT phone!

Stuart.
3 REPLIES
N/A

To add to this query, I have just started using VOIP and find the sound quality not as good as analogue. I am using an analogue phone connected to a Speedtouch 716wl and wondered if it could be improved through changing the configuration settings.

Also I cannot get this phone to ring for calls to my BT phone no? I have connected the router up to the PSTN line and it makes outgoing calls OK when the router switched off.

Martin
N/A

I cannot expect my friends to call me on an expensive 0845 PlusTalk number.

I have also got a Sipgate account and it has a true local number. Living in Derbyshire my Sipgate number is 01332 898xxx. and all voice mail is free

Cheers
N/A

I would like to get this answered especially in light of the product changes recently announced.....not really feasable until this service can be used in a 2-way fashion (i.e to allow ppl to call me as cheaply as possible and for me to call as cheap as possible).

Dave, anyone??

Is it on the cards at all?Huh