cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with forms and FrontPage Server Extensions

N/A

I have activated FSE and have my website on FrontPage Web Server. However when I test my form and press the SUBMIT button, I get a request to enter username and password to connect to my frontpage server (fp.moodinteriors.plus.com). Visitors to my website should be able to SUBMIT without having to enter a username and password.

I believe that PlusNet FrontPage server must grant access as I cannot do this myself. Has anyone had similar experience and know how to resolve this?

my website address is www.idiomtranslations.co.uk and the form is in the RATES page.

Nathalie Vu-Van-Toan
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I get the login/password when I submit as well. Just confirming what you are seeing from another users point of view but can't actually halp.

Note: your avatar exceeds the boards max of 80x80 pixels and 10k and makes reading you post very difficult.
N/A

THANKS

I have sent out a request to customer support who are looking into it. We'll post their answer here.
N/A

Hi, i am testing forms with frontpage at present and found that they did not function properly until i activated my gci scripts, maybe that is your problem!