cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet

N/A

Plusnet

Hello

I deleted my previous post concerning Plusnet services because I thought it was bit harsh. My connection is stable and they have upgraded me to 8mb today so I can't be happier. I'll be with them for a while I think. Looks like their support has improved considerably, rather than try this and bye like before for stats etc. Another major factor for using them is the web site. Really excellent and they have invested a lot by the look of it.

Plusnet, keep up the good job. You've changed my opinion of services in the UK today which on a whole i think is usually still absolutely dreadful but thinks are at least looking up with my broadband. g8 job.
12 REPLIES
N/A

Disregared my previous post as the inital one still stands

I have lost my connection again and worse I can not get hold of anyone either at home or at work to speal to PLUSNET support to get this fixed. Absolutely shit service. I am going to change IPs as this is not acceptable.

If you are going to provide a service to millions of people at least make sure that the phone system can deal with it and support staff are adequately trained. Bloody useless service we have in the UK. We should be like other countries and complain, complain and complain some more otherwise things will never change! Admin charges on everything that no one can justify, poor underground service and most expensive in Europe (always a signal failure.. well fix it!) and the most expensive fees in Europe. This is fine but atleast give us the service we pay for and deserve.
N/A

Plusnet

Make your mind up :lol:
madswitcher
Grafter

Plusnet

ROTFLMO Cheesy

Nice one and true

Mike
N/A

Plusnet

All right for some I see.... yes I have a connection again. Apparently it is a bit flaky after 14 days..... 2 weeks according to the phone message and obviously Plusnet are inundated with calls which is why they have a message system stating issues and then it goes dead...... a major issue with their phone system is apparent.... but hey! They're doing their best so I ain't complaining but when you have a biz you need to think ahead.... too late now. The broadband competition is fearce and they're so many choices....

I'm a fair guy and I work in IT so I know what it is like and I also know about service.Yes, i've been a little harsh and realise Plusnet do their best and so do their support..... but my comments are more general concerning service in the UK as a whole which is shit in every respect.

Anyway, enough said I think. I'm off to do some surfing now my connection is stable.
holdtight
Grafter

Plusnet

They're doing their best so I ain't complaining

mmmmmmm really Wink
sisgroup
Grafter

Plusnet

:? :lol:
N/A

Connectivity and a service at long last.....

Holdtight

You hold tight to Plusnet. I've moved and could'nt be happier. connection, 1.4MB upload, free ADSL2+ wifi router, toll free 24/7 support with no waiting times (none of that 3 hour Plusnet waiting time and when you get through "Please reboot and call us back" "you kidding? and wait another 3 hours!!!".... Or in my case ("please visit out web portal and the lines goes dead! or worse still... wait 3 hours, the finally phone rings and then the line goes dead due to their phone lines playing up..... what a major cockup company). BTW, I DONT HAVE CONNECTVITY - How is a Portal going to help me Huh? ... best of luck mate! You'll need it!! I wait for the day when you start losing connectivity so you can appreciate the grief I had to experience not to mention so many other customers complaining about waiting times just to leave...

P.S. My new ISP charges me £24.99 which a few more pounds more than Plusnet's £21.99! My new ISP has been bought out by O2 (yeh they're quite big and a name you can rely on the fact they won't go bust too soon). Do I miss being with Plusnet? Are you *** bloody stupid!*** Plusnet may have been one of the best ISPs YEARS ago but times change. Now they are one of the worse. I knows there's a lot of others ISPs just as bad. Do I want people like you joining my new ISP. No. The less people that use them the better for me. The best thing going for Plusnet is this web site which is rated 10/10 (a massive amount must have been paid to the developers and rightly so). However, maybe they should have put more money into the service area and support. A real shame as it looks like this side was neglected.

I have said my peace and think I'll have the last laugh here but keep the smilies coming. Inside, I am the one with the big smirk on my face
Community Veteran

Re: Connectivity and a service at long last.....

Do I miss being with Plusnet? Are you *** [censored] stupid!*** Plusnet may have been one of the best ISPs YEARS ago but times change. Now they are one of the worse. I knows there's a lot of others ISPs just as bad. Do I want people like you joining my new ISP. No. The less people that use them the better for me.

Wow!
Did you realy intend on comming across in such an obnoxious manner?
Do I want people like you joining my new ISP. No. The less people that use them the better for me.
shellsong
Grafter

Plusnet

Oh dear! It looks as though he's gone where I'm aiming to go! :shock:
Community Veteran

Plusnet

He won't like that shell!! Evil

:lol: Wink
shellsong
Grafter

Plusnet

I wasn't thinking of him not liking it-- I'm much more selfish than that! Tongue
Community Veteran

Plusnet

Muhahahaha! :lol: