cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet webmail - Messages

N/A

I use my webmail to send and receive all messages. However currently all messages received appear together with those sent - not in their respective sections. Nothing is missing - just the separation. Identical messages are also received in Outlook Express in the right sections. How can I adjust?

Also how do I delete plusnet mailboxes that are not shown in the connection section of my account but appear at login?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Plusnet webmail - Messages

Also how do I delete plusnet mailboxes that are not shown in the connection section of my account but appear at login?

Email Settings I would imagine is the best place to start. Although I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

Cheers,

Aaron
lowry
Grafter

I'm also not sure exactly what you mean, but if you wish to remove mailboxes from your account, you can do so by clicking on 'confirgure mailboxes' in E-Mail Settings on the PlusNet portal.

As for all of your e-mails appearing in one folder/section in webmail, I'm not sure how this could happen or why. Perhaps it would be best to raise this using Contact Us to see if there is a fault somewhere.

I hope that helps,
matt Wink
N/A

Re: Plusnet webmail - Messages

I use my webmail to send and receive all messages. However currently all messages received appear together with those sent - not in their respective sections. Nothing is missing - just the separation. Identical messages are also received in Outlook Express in the right sections. How can I adjust?

Will adopt your suggestion and use 'contact us' with the details.