cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Beer

N/A

Plusnet Beer

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share with you something that's been bugging me recently as a momemt of light relief. I am currently paying £14.99 per month for an "up to 8Meg" service, however my download speeds are currently just 169kbps. This works out at about 2.2% of what I am actually paying for.
So here's my thought, we should all be grateful that Plusnet don't supply Beer, because if they did you would recieve in the bottom of your pint glass around 12.5 ml (a measure of spirit is 25 or sometimes 35 ml) but still pay for the full pint. But worse still at these prices, if you could ever get a full pint from Plusnet it would set you back (working on usual price of around £2.40) about £109.10 .
And can you imagine the help desk "Your glass is not capable of holding a full pint" or "Try filling it from the Master Tap nearest the door" and "it's not our fault it's the people who supply the glasses"
If only there was a Weights and Measures Inspector for ISP's

This post is obviously intended as a joke, just like Plusnet as become.

I think we should all go and drink elsewhere.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet Beer

Will the last one leaving swictch off the lights
N/A

Plusnet Beer

Sorry there are no lights, they don't work on 5.2 volts of Plusnet electricity !!!
N/A

Plusnet Beer

Sorry I ran past the light switch in my haste to leave, but I'm sure the plusnet machine will grind to a halt and they will go off anyway - and it will be the bulb suppliers fault of course
Jules