cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusTalk activation issue - and SLOW customer service

N/A

Has anyone else had this same issue?
On a monthly premium package, and we have tried clicking o the "Activate PlusTalk" button in the Accoutn Details. However, it does not activate, and does not come up with an error.

More to the point this was raised 1 calendar month ago with Customer Service, and they have done nothing to fix it yet.. really slow bad service actually and am seriously considering going elsewhere....
3 REPLIES
N/A

yes i have had this issue. This is the reply i got from cs

I have looked into this and there appears to be a problem with the components of your account. I have therefore added your details to a problem to be investigated further. I cannot advise of a timescale for resolution unfortunately.

and then a week later

We have escalated this accordingly and it is now a development issue, i.e this cannot unfortunately be fixed quickly due to the nature of the issue. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Community Veteran

There have been persistent problems with PlusTalk from Day One, it seems this whole system is maintained by one person ... wonder if they have left PN. :shock:

The issues have not been resolved, but now, with most accounts having some free minutes included since April/06 people are taking a look and are finding the problems.

PlusTalk, if done properly could be a service to differeniate from their competition, at the moment it is not something they are focused on.

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

There have been persistent problems with PlusTalk from Day One, it seems this whole system is maintained by one person ... wonder if they have left PN. :shock:

The guy who developed/launched PlusTalk left months ago.