cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusTalk - Incoming Calls

N/A

With all the problems making outbound calls, I thought I would try the '0845' no. for incoming calls.
Incoming calls are directed to Voice Mail with a message saying the 'SIP ID' is unavailable. I can leave and retrieve a voice message but no direct contact.
Can other people receive incoming calls?
6 REPLIES
N/A

no Sad mind you I had to fiddle around with windows firewall to get incomming to work, can't say this is idiot proof!

come on plus, whats the secret with recieving calls?Huh
N/A

Thanks
I can receive calls with X-lite when the Windows Firewall is turned off.
With the ATA phone setup incoming calls go direct to the voicemail.
Update - X-lite now receives calls with Windows Firewall on even though I have made no changes !!
N/A

from reading other replies i think its something on-off at plus end of things, i gave up and went to www.sipgate.co.uk also free 0845 number or you can have a local number like your home phone. Had it working within 5 mins. - plus you can personalisethe voicemail on that.
N/A

I'm having the same problem, I can no longer receive called on my Papt2 but I can through x-lite.
N/A

I just gave up and went over to www.sipgate.co.uk set up in 5 mins works perfectly, you can also get a local number like your home phone if you wish
N/A

I have solved the incoming calls problem. I had to put a ring capacitor between the ATA and the Phone. Now the incoming calls work OK.
I found the answer on the sipgate site but I have had no response from PN.