cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet logo

N/A

PlusNet logo

I hope someone will be able to help me. :lol:

I would like to add the 'PlusNet' logo to all my outgoing Emails with a note something like 'EMail sent via PlusNet' can anyone advise me as to how I go about it. I am very new to all of this Smiley so 'chapter and verse' would be appreciated.

Many thanks

[Moderator's note (by csogilvie): Thread moved to a more appropriate forum.]
2 REPLIES
lowry
Grafter

PlusNet logo

You could use a HTML signature if you are an outlook or outlook express user. It will be in the tools>options menu in these programs. You can make a HTML signature in frontpage or dreamweaver and then tell outlook to include it in your messages by simply typing the file path or copy and pasting it in to tools>options>signatures in outlook express ....

On the current webmail system, not the beta one, PlusNet put a small credit to themselves at the end of the message, you can not customise it though. On the new beta webmail service you can add a hyperlink to your signature with your referral link within it.

I hope that helps. Can I ask, is this for creating a "My Referrals" link in your e-mails? Cool - good idea...possibly the wrong forum though...Smiley but I am sure a mod will move it

matt
N/A

PlusNet logo

Hi Matt

Thanks for your detailed reply, yes, i would like to use it for my referrals.

I will let you know how I get on with your instructions.

Many thanks