cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet P2P and Recommendations

N/A

52% of PlusNet’s new customers come from recommendations. With recent technology initiatives like VoIP, iTunes, Video on Demand, Sky By Broadband, etc that PlusNet want to charge extra for, they are downgrading the P2P performance so it is almost unusable except when we are all in bed. I do not want to be up at midnight queuing downloads to run after 1am. Whether PN like it or not, most customers use or have used P2P at some time or other, and it is a major consideration when signing up for an ISP. So my question to the average customer out there is – would you still recommend PN to your friends knowing that P2P is virtually not usable? PN are playing a very dangerous game with their own future.
4 REPLIES
N/A

I've been trying for weeks to connect to limewire without success i didn't think for a minute it would be plusnet causing the problem. Is there a solution that will allow me to connect to P2P networks without changing my ISP? Evil
N/A

change your isp :p
N/A

Well why didn't i think of that one :roll: I dont really want to change ISP i'm happy with plusnet, there must be another solution. x
N/A

nope, hence the amount of users migrating for that reason.