cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus.com Email and My Domain Email.

rhosybol
Grafter

I have a domain hosted by plus.net which is bond-net.co.uk, would it be possible to set my inbox up (in say Outlook Express) so that it only received messages sent to @bond-net.co.uk addresses and left email sent to @username.plus.com to its current location.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You could create a folder in Outlook Express to recieve the mail for the domain and then set up a message rule so that all mail to the domain address went to that folder.
rhosybol
Grafter

I hope to do that over Internet Connection Shareing on my machine, would that affect the email that goes to Outlook Express on the other macnine that is one of our @username.plus.com addresses.

What would the message rule be?
Community Veteran

Yes trying to collect mail from the same account on two machines will cause a problem unless you set up named mailboxes on your email account and then just select the receive mail from "mailbox" on outlook express.

The rule you would need is to enter the account name in the "Where the to line contains people" enter the account name here.
and then "Move it to specified folder" and set up the folder name.
rhosybol
Grafter

Thanks I will give that a go once I have got my Internet Connection Shareing up and running.