cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook

N/A

Outlook

A friend has just e-mailed me, she has had viruses etc and has now run all the usual programmes.

Now she says that the
message that comes when I disconnect. Says "corrupt message received - no terminator"

Does anyone know what this means regarding outlook?
(She cannot send or receive messages, but says her settings are OK)
Cheers
4 REPLIES
N/A

Outlook

that will teach her to use outlook not thunderbird or another lighter mail client, but anyway.. tell her to copy the message in its entirty into google wtih " " around it, search for it, and im sure she will get an ans better than any of us can provide. (probably from microsoft.com (yay for help they give))
N/A

Outlook

Of course I googled it first! - there was only 2 results and they both pointed to the same page, which didn't give an answer.

I thought I'd ask on here in case anyone else knew the answer.

And before you tell me to go elswhere, as yet I haven't found it on microsoft.com.
N/A

Outlook

see if she gets the same error with a different client (thunderbird / bat / etc) if she does, its a setup issue that she has her end.
N/A

Outlook

Thanks for the reply - I think it is sorted, I keep trying to get her onto Thunderbird, but you know what people are like.
_ I still don't know what was wrong, but after running a lot of antivirus etc. progs- it is all working again.